View Profile Gwave

9 movie Reviews with Responses

All 43 Reviews

heh

sorta funny but i didn't like the voice acting.

StickemUpOnline responds:

I'm sorry you didn't like the voice acting. But it's ok because the person after you did. So you both balance each other out! :3 I'm glad you were somewhat amused though! Thnx!

Uh

What was i watching?

notorious responds:

teehee

One question.

Where would a amish get a banana!? Am I the only one here thinking this?

, .
(o.O) (O.o)
o _

stickists responds:

They grow their own produce. I'm sure they would have gotten hold of a banana some how. Why does that bother you?

Nyce

Nice horde video, but whats your guild website?

thewolfvii responds:

Didn't wanna post it, would seem like im just spamming the site :P

Wow

This one is goign in my fav's list. For people who havent seen this yet. Please work on your Netspeak before watching this or you will not get most of it!

SeizureDog responds:

It's not on your fav's list yet :(

OMFG

T8@t Wa5 @w3som3. Ma1< e m0r3!!!!!!

(sorry for a hack speak. Realy great loved the sprites and gore!)

Sonucais responds:

WTF!?

Lets see...

Well this is a good dragonball parody, except that everything could be more.....animated. Also unlike the people who try to keep the anime true to the manga, you dont have to put in a extra 3 seconds where only 1 is needed. The last thing,....im just wondering if yoru obsessed with blood because it seemed like there was some in every scene (just sayin). Otherwise, good flash!

KF-mwh-BK-toas responds:

ijust thought that people LOVE gore so i added gore.

OMFG!!!!!TRICKY!!!!!1

Ha Ha good flash. I loved all the moves that the characters did. However, id realy love to see this as a game.

IcyLemon responds:

A game is what i'm considering doing and it's looking more probable every day.

Ha Awesome

You never said it was a prevew to when i got to the end and you droped the bomb on me it was realy funny. I want to see this flash when it comes out.

PostalDudeSIC responds:

Yeah ok,thanks.But i dont realy know when it comes out,cuz i have school and mutch mutch more to do now.

AIM is GWave612.